STM Fiscalis can assist with all matters relating to the obtaining of ‘Category 2’ residency in Gibraltar and maximising its benefits including, but not limited to, the following:
- Introductions to local estate agents, banks and lawyers.
- Preparation and submission of ‘Category 2’ residency application.
- Liaison with the Finance Centre at the application stage and once resident, as required.
- Obtaining and renewing Gibraltar civilian registration card Preparation of Gibraltar income tax return and other compliance matters.
- Assessing the benefit of any UK pension transfer, under the UK’s Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme (QROPS) regime.
ASSET & WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- Review of income and assets for tax efficiency.
- Restructuring of wealth to take into account preferential tax status. Creation and management of trusts, companies, pension schemes and life bonds